IT’S ABOUT TRUST
For most of us, Buying or Selling a home is the most important transaction we will experience in our lifetime. It can be an emotional, time-consuming and complex process. As professional Realtors, we are experienced in all facets of the Buying and Selling process and should make the entire transaction less stressful for you by providing guidance and advice throughout the process. But not all Realtors are created equal. You need to do your homework when choosing a Realtor to assist you.
Here are some facts about me:
- I am a full-time Realtor
- I am beginning my tenth year in the business
- I have been a consistent producer earning
- Presidents Gold Award 2005-2010, 2012, 2014 & 2015 (top 6-10% of Realtors at Royal LePage based on sales earnings)
- Directors Platinum Award 2011 & 2013 (top 5% of Realtors at Royal LePage based on sales earnings)
- I am extremely customer focused, hardworking, and a skilled negotiator
- I conduct business in a no pressure, friendly, professional manner
- I acquire 90% of my business from family, friends, professional relationships and past clients. (This speaks volumes.)
- I am a dedicated volunteer, having donated countless hours to Kingston area’s charitable and community organizations
I invite you to visit the Testimonials page to see what my clients have to say about me. I would be glad to provide references.