Buying a home with me
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a veteran, buying a home is a complex process. Finding a good real estate agent is essential to enjoying a painless real estate transaction.
Why hire a Realtor?
With so much information readily available online, “Why should you hire a real estate agent?” I answer this question with, “Why wouldn’t you?” For most of us, the purchase of a home is the most important financial commitment we will make in our lifetime. As a buyer working with a REALTOR® there is no cost to you as the REALTOR® is paid by the Seller through the proceeds of the sale. So why would you not put a professional, with intimate knowledge of the market and who is skilled in all facets of the Buying process, to work for you?
Why Hire Me as your Realtor?
- I will work with you to determine your wants and needs in a home
- I will search the Multiple Listings Service ® and For Sale by Owners for homes that may be of interest (see becoming a “Preferred Buyer” under the Buying tab above)
- I will arrange appointments and accompany you on viewings
- I will assist you in the selection of mortgage professionals, legal council and home inspection companies as required
- I will provide market analysis of comparable homes to establish value
- I will assist you in preparing the offer to purchase
- I will negotiate with sellers on your behalf
- I will schedule appointments to provide access to the property for inspectors and appraisers and will be there to provide my knowledge as required
- I will prepare documentation to be forwarded to your solicitor
- I will be here for you and with you from start to finish
You will be pleased with my level of commitment and dedication in finding you the right home at the right price. Guaranteed.